Simpletooltip updates to version 1.3.0 with some new features, tweaks and bugfixes.
Now in jQuery Plugins.
- new: options. You can pass some options to adjust size, border, colors, animation, arrow size, etc.
- new: themes. 4 default configurations you can customize: dark, gray, white, blue. Add your own theme.
- tweak: added npm, grunt and bower in order to automatize and build all scripts
- tweak: changed code structure, now based on prototypes.
- tweak: move from css to .less
- tweak: files restructured /src -> /dist
- new responsive project page (demo) with all new features documented.
- tweak: new logo design
- some bugfixes and performance issues solved.
Simpletooltip is now in jQuery Plugins
One year and half ago jquery.com updated their sites (WordPress powered :)). And now we have a new plugins repo system based in Github. You can use the webhooks service to attach your repo to jquery plugins. The only think you will need is add a manifest to your repo (a .json file witch contains the plugin info).